So I decided to remove the baffles from my stock pipes.
Used a 2-1/8 Bi Metal Hole Saw and a pair of pliers.
The drilling went fairly well, but damn trying to tug those baffles out was unreal.
If you try pulling the baffles straight out your pretty much wasting your time.
The key is to pull and move the baffle in a circular motion. This will loosen the baffle slowly, but it will come.
The over all result:
Sound wise the pipe don't have a lot of bark to them as would a $400-$600 exhaust system. The pipes make more of a louder low rumble I guess you could say. It does turn heads, so overall I'm pleased at least until I put a better pipes on.