| Main Page | Shadow Forums | Motorcycle Links | Shadowrider's Photo Gallery | Today's Posts | New Posts |



DO NOT POST NUDITY OR PORN OR IT WILL BE DELETED! Thank you.

  
Go Back   Shadowriders > Main Discussions > General Discussion Area
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Forum Update. A new usersgroup.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:39 PM   #1
Menace
Shadow Rider
 
Menace's Avatar
 
Menace is Offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 2,046
Send a message via ICQ to Menace
Forum Update. A new usersgroup.

I have updated the user ranks and added a new usergroup called “Top Donators”. I figured I needed to do more for the many of you who were very generous with your donations to the forum. I wanted to do something to make you stand out from the rest so you get the respect you deserve on the forum. You will also notice a “Top Donator” has 3 gold $$$ next to their name.

Here is a how things work now:

Standard user:
5 picture galleries each gallery can have 15 pics
Can store 50 private messages


Donator $5+:
10 picture galleries each gallery can have 25 pics
Can store 200 private messages
Can see Users Who Have Chosen to be Invisible While Online
Can create a Custom User Title


Top Donator $50+:
10 picture galleries each gallery can have 50 pics
Can store 500 private messages
Can see Users Who Have Chosen to be Invisible While Online
Can create a Custom User Title


Thanks Everyone! We are now over 1000 members AGAIN! (we had that many before the crash of the old YaBB software)
__________________
2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
Cobra Pipes / Big City Thunder Monsters
Bootleg Intake
Jets 135 front 138 rear, factory pro 42's
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
Purpitrator
King Ding A Ling
 
Purpitrator's Avatar
 
Purpitrator is Offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hennessey Ok
Posts: 2,444
One quick question......Do you have to donate $50+ at once or can you donate a little here and there eventually exceeding the $50+ ? Which one applies to upgrading your "usergroup"
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 02:59 PM   #3
Menace
Shadow Rider
 
Menace's Avatar
 
Menace is Offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 2,046
Send a message via ICQ to Menace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpitrator
One quick question......Do you have to donate $50+ at once or can you donate a little here and there eventually exceeding the $50+ ? Which one applies to upgrading your "usergroup"
Most people donated over time and I keep track and upgrade once they hit the $50+. The main thing is nobody has to donate or feel obligated to donate. I use donations to help pay my monthly server fees and it pays for the vbulletin forum license as well as the skin used in this forum.

__________________
2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
Cobra Pipes / Big City Thunder Monsters
Bootleg Intake
Jets 135 front 138 rear, factory pro 42's
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:03 PM   #4
Purpitrator
King Ding A Ling
 
Purpitrator's Avatar
 
Purpitrator is Offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hennessey Ok
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
Most people donated over time and I keep track and upgrade once they hit the $50+. The main thing is nobody has to donate or feel obligated to donate. I use donations to help pay my monthly server fees and it pays for the vbulletin forum license as well as the skin used in this forum.

I understand. I just wasn't sure if you were keeping track or not, but it seems you are. Maybe that's why you are the admin huh? Sweet......you do know that if this site didn't have all the info on modding our bikes we would all have more money to doante. Kind of a catch 22 ain't it. Oh well....I know there are alot of guys on here who appreciate the site and the work done on it and show it by donating.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:12 PM   #5
TinyUFB
Quackagator
 
TinyUFB's Avatar
 
TinyUFB is Offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 1,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpitrator
I understand. I just wasn't sure if you were keeping track or not, but it seems you are. Maybe that's why you are the admin huh? Sweet......you do know that if this site didn't have all the info on modding our bikes we would all have more money to doante. Kind of a catch 22 ain't it. Oh well....I know there are alot of guys on here who appreciate the site and the work done on it and show it by donating.

You are a genius Purp! Keep up the good work.
__________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Last edited by Purpitrator : 06-23-2006 at 03:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #6
Purpitrator
King Ding A Ling
 
Purpitrator's Avatar
 
Purpitrator is Offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hennessey Ok
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyUFB
You are a genius Purp! Keep up the good work.
Thanks Tiny!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:17 PM   #7
TinyUFB
Quackagator
 
TinyUFB's Avatar
 
TinyUFB is Offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 1,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpitrator
Thanks Tiny!
NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A THREAD HIJACK !!!!!!!! I'm Calling the FBI, CIA, and BK COP! (See I did not say BURGER KING .... oops!)

__________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #8
jrod1970
Thats your Problem
 
jrod1970's Avatar
 
jrod1970 is Offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Greenville, Oh
Posts: 3,915
good idea, now that we have gotten the new place to live, i can donate some cash!
__________________
yea, she go boom!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:20 PM   #9
Purpitrator
King Ding A Ling
 
Purpitrator's Avatar
 
Purpitrator is Offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hennessey Ok
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyUFB
NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A THREAD HIJACK !!!!!!!! I'm Calling the FBI, CIA, and BK COP! (See I did not say BURGER KING .... oops!)

__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #10
jrod1970
Thats your Problem
 
jrod1970's Avatar
 
jrod1970 is Offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Greenville, Oh
Posts: 3,915
it is the GD area is it not? and if i can remember tiny you are our best customer!
__________________
yea, she go boom!
  Reply With Quote



Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.