As mentioned before, I had some vinyl left over from a previous project, so it was convenient to keep the pattern the same. I used spray adhesive to glue the fabric on the ends first, allowing a little extra fabric to wrap the corners. I don't have any close up pictures of exactly what I did to get the fabric not to bunch on the round corners, but I will try to explain. I made sure that the fabric on the flat part of the ends was good and flat with no wrinkles first, then started wrapping the corners. Starting in one spot, I would stick about a pinky finger at a time down. Then I would allow the extra material between the small sections that I stuck down to fold or bunch. Kinda picture pinching the extra material with your thumb and index fingers. After I got it stuck all the way around with a small spot stuck down, then a fold, small spot stuck down, then a fold, all the way around, I pinched the fold tight and cut it off with scissors. You can kinda see in the picture. I've already cut the folds off here. You can see the little triangle shaped pieces of fabric on the table.